Cannes Lions Beach Lounge Partner 2015: Ready to Shoot
Portuguese production service company Ready to Shoot has re-joined The Location Guide as a partner for our Location Beach Lounge at this year’s Cannes Lions Festival. Ready to Shoot has 15 years of experience and was set up by executive producer Margarida Adónis.
Portugal is a hugely popular filming location and in recent years Ready to Shoot has worked with production companies including Czar, Believe Media, Big Fish, Partizan, RSA Films and Rebolucion Films. Ready to Shoot was also recently involved with Samsung commercial Changes which one a Gold Prize at the ADC Global Awards.
“Why do we love shooting in Lisbon?” asks Rebolucion Films: “Is it because we feel at home, and that feeling is hard to experience when one works away from his country? Or is it because of its beautiful features, its people and its good vibes?
“Perhaps it’s because its delicacies have filled us with joy and thrilled our souls? Above all it’s because we have found a family at Ready to Shoot – a relationship which began a short time ago (just a few months) but we know will remain with us forever.”
Portuguese capital Lisbon offers hundreds of years of rich architectural history and a contrasting mix of sandy beaches and fishing villages nearby. Producers will find mountain roads to the north and flat plains to the south.
To find out more about Ready to Shoot click here.
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2016: Ready to Shoot
- The Location Beach Lounge Partner 2014: Ready to Shoot
- Cannes Lions Location Beach Lounge Partner 2015: Happy Finish
- Cannes Lions Beach Lounge Partner 2015: Domino Publishing
- Cannes Lions Beach Lounge Partner 2015: The Magic
- Film Produkcja to partner with TLG for The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- Family Film joins The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- LIMELITE returns as a partner of The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments