The Barrington Group offers filming services in US and Caribbean
The Barrington Group offers casting, production and brand project management between Miami, New York and the Caribbean. The company was founded by former top model agent Tyron Barrington, who has extensive experience representing top celebrity names.
The company has worked with top advertising clients including Avon Mark Cosmetics, L’Oreal Feria, Target, Jennifer Lopez and BMW International.
The organisation has also worked with fashion photographers including Patrick Demarchelier, Matthias Vriens, Matt Jones and Alexi Lubomirski.
In terms of castings, The Barrington Group has worked on reality shows Double Exposure and I Can Make You A Supermodel, in addition to documentaries The Grenada Invasion and Rally of the Gazelles.
As a casting director and producer, Barrington has worked with Levi’s, Dolce & Gabbana, Elle International and NY Kids’ Fashion Week (Petite Parade).
- Australia offers $20m filming incentive for Pirates of the Caribbean 5
- Shine Group buys Metronome for USD88 million
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 confirmed for Australia location filming
- Nivea Sun ad doubles Mallorca for Caribbean
- Wanda Group in China unveils plans for new film studio in Qingdao
- Caribbean film festival could boost regional location filming
- Alaska group calls for greater transparency in state filming incentive
- Busy Jordan offers picturesque filming locations and reduced-rate resources
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments