DAVID The Agency partners with The Location Beach Lounge for yoga on the beach at Cannes Lions
For the first time The Location Beach Lounge will host a yoga session courtesy of our new partnership with DAVID The Agency. Known for their work with such clients as Heinz and Coca-Cola, DAVID will host complimentary yoga sessions at the Beach Lounge from 9am to 10am, followed by a light breakfast.
These sessions are sponsored by Cosmo Street, Heard City, Lovely Day and She Runs It.
Veronica Beach, Head of Global Integrated Production at DAVID explains: “I’ve always been a huge supporter of TLG; and self-care, life/work Balance is something we and production folks don’t always excel at. We are ride or die for our jobs, so to speak.”
“The TLG network is global and I wanted to partner the event with an organisation that had the global reach to increase awareness of a healthy work/life balance for the advertising and production community. The healthier we are, the stronger we are.”
From June 19th, The Location Beach Lounge will take over the Rado Plage on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 10am to 5pm.
In addition to David The Agency, the current list of confirmed partners includes the APA, LIME LITE, Family Film, Dreamaker Productions, Film Produkcja, Mother & Dragons, Made in Lisbon, David Reviews and 1.4.
The Location Beach Lounge offers a stylish yet affordable place for all attendees of Cannes Lions to host and enjoy their meetings.
- David Reviews marks first Cannes Lions appearance with The Location Beach Lounge partnership
- Mother & Dragons strike new partnership for The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- The Location Beach Lounge returns to Cannes Lions
- LIMELITE returns as a partner of The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- Film Produkcja to partner with TLG for The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- Made in Lisbon joins The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
- Made in Lisbon marks return to The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2018
- The APA joins The Location Beach Lounge at Cannes Lions 2017
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments