Production Service Network returns for the 2018 Cannes Soirée
The Production Service Network (PSN) will be returning as a partner for this year’s Cannes Soirée event, taking place June 20th, 6:30pm until 9:30pm at le Rado Plage.
PSN represents production service companies in over 40 countries around the world, offering a one-stop shop for feature film, TV and commercials producers.
PSN Managing Director, Michael Moffett explains: “with more than half our PSN Partners in 44 countries worldwide converging on Cannes Lions, there's no better place than the seaside Soirée to mix it up with fellow producers. And with London calling on our partners' local shoot support lately, we're bound to see a lot of familiar faces.”
The Cannes Soirée offers a laid back, by-the-beach environment where you can network with creatives and production specialists from every corner of the world. The Location Guide will also be hosting The Location Beach Lounge from Monday 18th June through to Friday 22nd June, 10am – 5pm each day.
- Production Service Network returns for the 2017 Cannes Soirée
- The Advertising Producers Association returns for the Cannes Soirée 2018
- Cannes Lions Soiree Partner 2015: Production Service Network
- Cannes Soiree Partner 2016: PSN-Production Service Network
- Cannes Lions Soiree Partner 2014: Production Service Network
- The Advertising Producers Association returns for the 2017 Cannes Soirée
- The Location Guide and Partners to take over new venue for this year’s Cannes Lions Soirée
- Canary Islands Film joins the 2017 Cannes Soirée
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments