The Advertising Producers Association returns for the Cannes Soirée 2018
The Cannes Soirée event will once again welcome the Advertising Producers Association (APA) as a supporting partner during this year’s Cannes Lions Festival. The Soirée will take place June 20th, 6:30pm until 9:30pm at le Rado Plage.
Founded in 1978, the APA has long served as the representative body for the interests and concerns of producers working in the advertising industry.
Steve Davies, APA’s Chief Executive says: “the Cannes Soirée is now embedded in the Cannes fringe calendar. It draws 700 people from around the world each year and it is probably the best networking event in Cannes. The timing is also perfect for networking because the working day is over (if there is such a thing in Cannes) and the loud parties haven’t started yet, so conversations can be useful and productive. Plus, the venue of course. If being on the beach at Cannes doesn’t provoke warm conversation, nothing will!”
The Cannes Soirée offers a laid back, by-the-beach environment where you can network with creatives and production specialists from every corner of the world. The Location Guide will also be hosting The Location Beach Lounge from Monday 18th June through to Friday 22nd June, 10am – 5pm each day.
- The Advertising Producers Association returns for the 2017 Cannes Soirée
- Cannes Lions Soiree Partner 2014: Advertising Producers Association
- Cannes Soiree Partner 2016: Advertising Producers Association
- Cannes Soiree Partner 2013: Advertising Producers Association
- Cannes Lions Soiree Partner 2015: Advertising Producers Association
- Cannes Soirée Partner: Advertising Producers Association
- Production Service Network returns for the 2018 Cannes Soirée
- Production Service Network returns for the 2017 Cannes Soirée
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments