WAP, FairFX and Story: We Produce to host Reprogramming the Sex Code discussion in Cannes
Women in Advertising (WAP), FairFX and Story: We Produce will be hosting Reprogramming the Sex Code – a discussion aimed at tackling abuses of power in the workplace following the recent #MeToo and Time’s Up movements.
Reprogramming the Sex Code will take place in Cannes on Thursday 21st June, 10.30am – 11.30am at the 3.14 Casino Rooftop.
“Many industries are currently and sharply focused on the issues of sexual misconduct and abuse of power in the workplace. The time has come to decide what we in the advertising industry can collectively do about it”, says Jess aan de Wiel, Founder of WAP.
Mariette Ferreira, FairFX's Head of Marketing adds: "we are incredibly excited to host this event alongside WAP and Story, to not only bring great people together, but make a positive contribution to a stronger, more interesting and diverse industry. Even though we've already been helping production companies across the UK, and brands such as Netflix and ITN, to get rid of their expenses headaches for a number of years, we’re still keen to learn more about this industry and its pain points so that we can make location expenses even easier to manage."
"I’ve been organising a women’s lunch for 10 years in Cannes and this year, because it's the 10th Anniversary, I wanted to do something that addressed the pertinent topics that are currently affecting the industry", notes Story Founder, Ana Laura Solis.
While the discussion will be aimed specifically at professionals working within the advertising industry, people of all genders are invited to attend. The event will be followed by a drinks reception.
- Women in Advertising Production & FairFX to host boat party
- The Location Guide to have largest presence ever at Cannes Lions 2018
- Producer Jess aan de Wiel sorts London meet for Women in Advertising Production
- The Advertising Producers Association returns for the Cannes Soirée 2018
- The Location Guide and partners host a Soirée for Cannes Lions 2012
- VIP Luncheon to mark ‘Team Brazil Warm-Up’ at Cannes Lions
- Cannes Lions Soiree Partner 2015: Advertising Producers Association
- The Location Guide prepares for Cannes Lions Soiree
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments