The deadline for this year’s NXT STAGE Hollywood International Awards has been extended to Tuesday August 14th. Held in Los Angeles on September 11th 2012, the competition honours creative excellence and innovation in advertising.
A jury of nearly 30 individuals from across the advertising industry will pick their favourite entries. Winners will be announced in categories including Best Foreign Commercial, Best Editing, Best Cinematography and Best Copywriting.
Robert Arentz is Founder of NXT STAGE: “Our list of jurors and participating companies is evidence that NXT STAGE Hollywood International Awards is gaining importance in the creative industry.
“We reached out to leaders in their respective fields who share an understanding of the rapidly changing dynamics in the industry, and who continue to inspire others to create great work.”
Emerging talent also gets a turn in the spotlight in the competition’s New Directors Showcase category. The NXT STAGE event will be held in tandem with Los Angeles International Short Film Festival.
To find out more about the competition click here.
- Young Director Award extends submissions deadline
- Argo Location Manager wins at California on Location Awards
- Jim Beam, Moneyball and House MD among winners at California On-Location Awards
- LA location agency renews representation of Hollywood & Highland Center
- First ‘Hollywood-benchmarked’ studios launched in Mumbai
- Young Director Award prepares to launch 2013 competition