The Commercial Film Producers of Europe (CFP-E) and the UK’s Advertising Producers Association (APA) will be in Budapest this Friday (12th October 2012) for the CFP-E’s annual meeting. Delegates will be guests of CFP Hungary, one of the organisation’s newest members.
Katalin Krammer is with Strawberry Films in Budapest, which is part of CFP Hungary: “We are happy to host the CFP-E annual meeting as Budapest has regained its leading position in film production in the region. Formulating new guidelines and contracts for CFP Europe, and planning the future of Young Director Award, will be in focus.
“We hope the weather will be gracious to us and we ‘pour down’ (a local expression) the hard work with some great wine at the end of the summit.”
We are happy to host the CFP-E annual meeting as Budapest has regained its leading position in film production in the region.
Katalin Krammer, Strawberry Films
Each of the CFP-E’s 18 member associations will be represented at the meeting. Topics for discussion will include the future of the World Producer Summit and assessing the impact of the CFP-E’s two major Cannes events.
- BBC chooses Budapest filming locations for The Lady Vanishes shoot
- New Mexico Senate votes to keep 25% filming incentive but reduce annual cap
- Global Production Network holds fourth annual summit
- Jeep Wrangler faces a helicopter gunship on location in Budapest for Call of Duty tie-in
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy films Cold War Europe in London, Budapest and Istanbul
- Brad Pitt’s World War Z has problems with rifle imports on location in Budapest