Film Commission Norway
Discover a country that is enchanting and unique, a country where nature creates art. Imagine a country with seasons dominated by either light or darkness, a country where the sea meets the mountains, where the melting snow gives way to delicate blossom. Welcome to Norway and to Europe’s most extraordinary scenery! Friendly, down-to-earth people, breathtaking locations, summer nights that are as bright as day and crisp, snowy winters make Norway the location with a difference.
- Norwegian Love Island shot in the Canary Islands
- Norway host Mission Impossible screening in standout location
- Scouting in Western Norway: Where high-tech structures meet epic natural landscapes
- ABC’s The Bachelor travelled to Lapland in search of the northern lights
- AFCI establishes new officers for the 2017 Board of Directors