Euroclinic is a hospital located less than 200 metres from the sea on Mallorca, one of Spain’s most beautiful Mediterranean Islands. The facilities include x-ray machines, operating rooms, sterilization and examination rooms, patient rooms, a kitchen and offices available for production. Everything is fully equipped and ready for filming.
This stunning resource is located 20 minutes drive from Palma with very easy access for film crews.
Due to its tourist industry Mallorca offers an incredible range of quality hotels, golf courses, restaurants and yacht clubs, as well as a very modern international airport that offers direct flights to all major European and Spanish cities.
|Classification||Film Friendly Locations|
|Location Address||C/ Can Calafat, 64-68, Mallorca, 07199, Balearic Islands, Spain|
|Telephone||(34) 971 126 812|
|Facsimile||(34) 971 126 813|
|Contact||Chencho Coll Mobile: (34 6) 9908 9942|
|Car Parking||private parking outside and underground|
- 21 patient-rooms (9 with sea-view)
- 4 operating-rooms
- 5 patient examination-rooms
- sterilization facility
- 2 emergency operating-rooms
- parking-lot and underground parking
- storage and workshops
- gardens terraces and roof-terraces
- The Hospital is at 20 minutes from Palma and at only 5 minutes drive from the airport.
- The Hospital provides enough space for offices, make-up and wardrobe, storage and workshops.
The Stranger Inside
Director: Adam Neutzsky-Wulff
Producer: Michael Aoun