Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum FIxer needed for small shoot in Mumbai

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Beast Prods
    Participant

I’m writing from a London production company. We have a possible need to shoot in Mumbai w/c 23rd July and I have some initial questions for you, hoping you can give us some advice as well as your contact details if the shoot progresses.

We are looking for various locations to shoot in one day which could work as both North Africa and India. We would need to be casting both Arabian/North African people as well as Indian people – do you think a shoot like this is possible in Mumbai, realistically?

Thanks, Beast

Ivy Manohara
    Participant

Hello Nickless,
    If you are looking for the desert-kinda landscape of North Africa, then Im afraid its not possible in Mumbai. However, there are other cities in India that can provide that African desert ethos along with Indian elements.
    Casting for the looks of Arabian and North African people can be done in Mumbai, as well as any another city in India.

Happy to discuss various scenarios based on your requirements.

Ivy Manohara
    Email – info@filmapia.com
    Phone – +91 9972514030
    Skype – filmapia

Aqeel Qureshi
    Participant

Hi Nickless
    Good Afternoon How are you?
    hi we are a local production service company in Mumbai & rest of India i would like to know some details of your location can you just give some reference we can help you shoot anywhere in India kindly send me an email
    we will do the needful
    Thanks
    Aqeel Qureshi
    email:aqeelqrsh@gmail.com
    mobile:+91 9867866265/ +91 9082985165

B bofor
    Participant

Hi Nickless
    Hope you are doing great . Since there is a possibility to shoot in north Africa , i suggest to shoot in Morocco and it’s only 2 hours fly from london . And we do have wide range of cats both Arabian/North African and Indian people as well .
    I will be pleased to collaborate in your project.
    Please feel free to brief me more about your project so i can see where i can help !

All the Best

BOFOR.K
    Info@b-kfilms.com
    bkfilmprod@gmail.com
    http://www.b-kfilms.com

Anirudh
    Participant

Hey Nickless

This is a Delhi based Producer and have 10 years of experience.I am writing you on behalf of Moment Crafters a local production company. I have a fixer who is capable to do this job. He is well experienced. We’ve worked with a lot of great brands and small businesses over the past 4 years, including National Geographic, Discovery Networks, BBC, Land Rover etc. .

You can check out some of of my work on IMDB.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5340217/

If you’re interested, I’d love to discuss more details.You can drop me an email at anirudht.tv@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘FIxer needed for small shoot in Mumbai’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]