Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Fixers Needed in Various Countries (Documentary)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ruly Mahessa 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Josclynne Kua
    Participant

Hi there,

I am looking for fixers in the following countries for a documentary to be filmed in 2019 (February to April).

1. Laos
    2. China
    3. Russia
    4. Pakistan
    5. India
    6. Indonesia
    7. Malaysia

Hope to hear from you where I’ll be furnishing you with more details. Thank you.

Cheers,

Josclynne (from Singapore)

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Josclynne Kua.

Hi Josclynne,

Asquare Films India Productions is a fully integrated management and production company, producing films, documentaries, advertisements, corporate films, event shoots, testimonial shoots and fiction/non-fiction films. Based in New Delhi, India, Asquare Films India Productions is led by a dynamic group of Producers, Directors, Fixers, Directors of Photography, Sound Recordists, Production Managers and Coordinators, with years of experience in working with both national and international clients. By combining the production and creative process, Asquare Films India serves as the one-stop-shop providing end-to-end solutions for each and every shoot. From arranging filming and location clearances to securing crew and production supplies all over India, the team believes in putting its best foot forward in any situation even if this means shooting on toughest of locations under harshest possible conditions. Over the past few years our team members have built a reputation within the industry for creating and visualising innovative and original content for reputed clients like Al Arabiya TV – Dubai, Walmart-USA, Solar PV TV, Samsung – Sweden, BBC, NGC, Discovery Networks, European Union, Overseas Adventure Travels, among many others.

If you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss further more @ asquarefilmsindiaproductions@gmail.com

Wiersma
    Participant

Hi Josclynne,

Happy to assist in Russia, Malaysia and India with my partners.

Please feel free to e-mail me at baswiersma@me.com or give me your e-mail and I can send reels, track records, and other helpful facts to show our quality and service. Best, Sebastian Wiersma

Harit
    Participant

Hello Josclynne,

We are a team of professionals based in Delhi New Delhi, India. We’ll be happy to help you here in India.

Please connect me on prkshtshrm555@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
    Parikshit Sharma
    Filmmaker
    +91 704-208-5701

Yusuf Khurram
    Participant

Hi,
    I am based in Jaipur Rajasthan India , I work as independent documentary film maker, folk culture educator, cultural anthropologist beside that I also work as line producer, fixer, researcher , being line producer and fixer i have done many international projects in India and have a professional team and network for all over India .
    Beside I have specialization in nomad gypsy performers community of Thar desert India .
    Thanks,
    Yusuf
    yusufkhurram@gmail.com

Eugene Zykov
    Participant

Hi Josclynne,
    My Moscow-based Russian Film Commission is the veteran and most reliable entitiy of its kind in Russia. I produce my TV documentaries and also work as Production Manager, Supervising Producer, or solo fixer (depending on the budget) shooting in Russia, ex-USSR and Western Europe with crews or photographers from USA, UK, Germany, Finland, New Zealand, India, etc. BTW this spring I worked with a Singapore TV crew (just read my report – http://russianfilm.biz and let me know if you need their contacts for testimonials about me). I look forward to sharing ideas with you about making your production in Russia cost-effective and also fascinating for your TV audience. Cheers, Eugene Zykov ez@russianfilm.biz

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Eugene Zykov.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Eugene Zykov.

Arseny Outekhine
    Participant

Hi Josclynne!

My name is Arseniy Utekhin, I’m the owner of Saint Petersburg Production Team (http://www.filmspb.tv).
    We work throught Russia. We will be very glad to help you in your project.

We provide high class production support for filmings of any complexity.

Please feel free to email me at info@filmspb.tv

Sean Nunis
    Participant

Hi, we’ve got you covered in Malaysia. info@gurusofdrama.com

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Sean Nunis.

Shane Nunn
    Participant

oslynne Kua, Delighted to find China on your list, I hope to be the one supporting you on your middle kingdom part of your project. I have 21 years experience coordinating shoots of all sorts in the people’s republic from the remotest corners to the big cities (and china has a lot of those) on everything from factory shoots, coal mines television shows to the Amazing Race and have the local relevant connections in most provinces for drivers, equipment, casting, and governments. There are good friends in minority groups from the LGBT to the Axi, Yao,Hui, Achang and the growing group making their livings from video gaming (just been to the new largest video game stadium in the world). So just send some clear details on what you want to do, send a NDA if you like, and I’ll send you useful information, photos from my extensive database at once. I work on interesting projects at budgets, from those that involve you sleeping on you my sofa to going five stars and porta potties all the way, I am relatively sure I can be of assistance or find what you need.
    Shane Nunn (山男) 8613818619991(DEC 5), wechat: billyshane, skype: billy-shane-nunn, or email: shane@gingerfilms.tv

Dharmendra Singh
    Participant

we are MINDFILMS international one of India’s leading full production service company, offering a complete line of service to the local and international entertainment industry. We provide to our clients best shooting experience possible. It is a place where feature films and commercials are made. Company has a highly flexible approach to production demand, combining hard work and adaptability, a wide range of location in all over India and coupled with strict budget controls.
    Our creative team has worked on some of the biggest global brands, throughout the world. Our credo is to craft outstanding films with great production values.
    it will be our pleasure to seeing you here .
    Regard
    Dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    skype- dharmendra1232
    email:- mindfilms@gmail.com
    weblink :- http://www.mindfilmsindia.com

Adam Edwin
    Participant

Hi Josclynne
    I’m a Malaysian Fixer/Producer based in Malaysia.. Do get in touch to speak further.

Best
    Adam
    Fb : markadneeproductions
    adam@markadnee.com

Ruly Mahessa
    Participant

Hey Josclynne:
    My name is Ruly Mahessa an Indonesian based Producer and Fixer with more than 15 years of experience in documentary film production and Line production.
    I came across your post on forum where you mention you’re looking for fixer. I have a team of professionals who are capable to do the job. They all are well qualified and experienced.

Feel free to contact us if you’re interested.
    Regards,

Ruly Mahessa
    mahessa@web.de
    +491756675529 (Whatsapp)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]