Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Fixing and Film Services Made Easy in Zimbabwe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Thomas Mukandi
    Participant

Just finished working with a wonderful team of Filmmakers from Netherlands in Zimbabwe. My Company DigitalWorks Production provided Fixing services, Locations guiding, State of the Art Film Equipment hire and the team successfully carried out their task for the Netherlands Reality TV Programme they shot in Zimbabwe and other parts of the world. Our last shoot was at the beautiful Mwaanga Lodge where the team had a game view of the African wild and managed to shoot beautiful shots to combine in their Reality TV. I thank my dedicated team at DigitalWorks for making the project possible. To the team from ICP Producties Netherlands we say you are the best and you taught us a lot. For shooting in Zimbabwe, Locations, clearance, tour and equipment get in touch with DigitalWorks , thomasmukandi@gmail.com, +263772925136

Murray Ashton

Hey Thomas,

Sounds good. How about contributing an article about filming in Zimbabwe for our global audience here at the Location guide made up of over 55,000 location and production professionals. We like to ‘location educate’ our audience on shooting possibilities and options anywhere. Please see some of our recent The Location Guide contributors here:
    https://www.thelocationguide.com/category/contributors/
    I’ll drop you an email or please let me know via this forum if that would be of interest.

With thanks and every good wish,

Murray

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fixing and Film Services Made Easy in Zimbabwe’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]