Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum I’m Looking for a Frozen Lake !!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Elena Sanz

Hello
    My name is Loup and i’m working for dog productions (www.dogproductions.fr) in France.
    I’m looking for a Frozen Lake in Eastern Europe (Romania, Croatia, Poland…) where we could shoot On The Ice with the whole crew (very important); The shooting should be around january the 7th.
    Someone please let me know cause we’re in a wicked Rush.
    Bye
    Loup Lebreton (contact@dogproductions.fr)
    Tél. 01 53 83 03 66

Michal Skop

Hello Loup. My name is Mirek from Polish film company Sugar. What kind of landscape around the lake do you need? Should it be surrounded by mountains, or in the woods, or surrounded by the flat land? Or maybe the location around the lake is not important at all? Write me please or mail the script or the storyboard. I’ll try to find something suitable for you, but the weather is the most important, regarding the ice. Best regards, Mirek. Mail: mirek@sugar.pl, my mob.: +48 502 52 16 16.

Hello Loup,

we are Anomaly Film production company in Ukraine.
    We have frozen lakes, professional crew and cheapest rates in Eastern Europe for servicing.

Only a problem we have a bit different calendar and our Christmas is exactly 7th January in Ukraine.
    If you can shoot 3-4 days after – then no problem to manage it.
    Please send more details about this job to info@anomaly.com.ua
    executive producers
    Andrei Oleshko
    Dmitry Sukhanov
    +380 44 494 44 54
    Anomaly Film Ukraine

Martin Silar

Bonjour Loup,
    On trouve beaucoup de lacs glacees en Slovaquie, mais il y a de la neige aussi. C’est un probleme? Vous pouvez nous envoyez les infos sur juraj@bistrofilms.com.

A bientot,

youri

Giani Oprina

Dear Loup:

I read your request for a frozen lake and am pleased to tell you that my company, Silver Bullet Film in Bucharest, Romania can easily assist you in all areas of production services for your shoot of January 7th. If you wish I will send you some location shots of frozen lakes here in Romania for your review. I know of one lake that is frozen over enough to completely support an entire film crew.

To further acquaint yourself with Silver Bullet you can visit our website: http://www.silverbulletfilm.ro Thank you.

Sincerely,

Viorel Sergovici
    Owner
    Silver Bullet Film
    Bucharest, Romania
    Phone: 0040 722 245 005

Hi Loup.
    I am Margus from Film Tower in Estonia. We have gobs of lakes and they are all frozen. Todays weather is minus 7 degrees.
    I am ready to organize a scout for you. Please get in touch.
    I’ll sent some examples to You allready.

Best,
    Margus
    margus@filmtower.ee

Dear Loup!
    We are Family TVC Production from Ukraine.We have wonderful lakes surrounded with beautiful landscapes. We’ll be glad to help you in finding what you need. Please, send us more detailed information about the projects to production@familytvc.com.
    Best regards,
    Danylo Kaptyukh/ Producer.

Steve Walker

Hi Loup,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

My name is Valentin and I am working for Mendips Productions in Bulgaria.

After you give me more details about your project I can offer u more precize optiones for frozen lakes or surfaces covered with ice from our location database.

Looking forward for your answer.

Best Regards

Valentin Dimitrov
    Location Manager
    Mendips Productions
    Mobile: + 359 888 544 822
    Fax: +34 619 04 5573
    Int.Fax:: + 1 702 441 7430
    valio@mendips.es
    http://www.themendips.com

Elena Sanz

Hey guys

i’d like to thank you all for answering so quickly, but we now found someone to take care of this commercial.

If i have anything else in the future you’ll be aware of it.

Best Regards,

Loup

Hello,

My name is Floriana Sandu. I am working in Romania as a Location Manager, located in Bucharest. My company’s name is “ALTERNATIVE FILM”.

I am trying to help you out with the frozen lake, trying to get some informations for you. Unfortunatelly, the weather is a little bit too “soft” for this time of the year. Lately we had snow in January though…

I’ll keep in touch with you and maybe you can send me some more details about your project.

I wish you a wonderful NEW YEAR and I am looking forward for your answer at:

floriana@alternativefilm.ro
    florianasandu@gmail.com

Best regards,

Floriana Sandu

Phone: +40 21 745 61 41
    Mobile: +40 721 430 533

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m Looking for a Frozen Lake !!!’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]