Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Location manager in Tokyo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Tomas Krejci

Bonjour. I’m looking for a good location manager (fixer) based in Tokyo for a car brochure shoot in CGI. Thanks to answer me. Dates of shoot : begining august. Merci. Nicolas BILLON +33 680 57 33 89 – Continental Productions France.

Peter Keydel

We on behalf of A.A. Promotion Co.,Ltd in Tokyo.,Japan and our head office based in Bangkok Tailandia. Anyway pls. send me your details what sort of the locations would you like aapromozione@gmail.com
    or call +6681 726 1410 or +6681 000 1220

Ciao.,

Joe

Jason Sam
    Participant

Nicolas,

We would be interested in learning how your production went while you were in Japan. Winery Productions is an entertainment consultancy working with domestic and foreign production companies and governments to create more transparency here in Japan. We keep a database of case studies and would appreciate your feedback, should time allow. Feel free to contact me from our website at http://www.w-p.biz . Thanks for your time.

Hi Nicolas,

For your future reference:

We, Fixers Japan, would be able to provide you with from fixer service to any kinds of production needs in Japan. http://www.fixers-japan.com

Many thanks!

Rgs,
    Fixers Japan
    info@fixers-japan.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Location manager in Tokyo’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]