Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Snow June in Europe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Kelvin Mok
    Participant

Have a production that requires me to shoot in Europe where I am require snow in June any ideas. I assume it would probably be an Alpine shoot.

Bui Baldvinsson
    Participant

Hey Kelvin,

My name is Thora and I work with a company called Hero Production in Iceland – here in Iceland we have some options for snow in June.

Would love to hear more and talk
    You can write me directly on thora@hero.is and I can send you some of the options you have here.

Vidar Trellevik
    Participant

Hi Kelvin
    My name is Vidar Trellevik, and our company VPB Media Group, are based in Bergen, Norway.
    In Norway we have a couple off locations with snow i June.
    I will send you locations pictures and more information on your request.
    You can contact me at my mobile; +47 970 82 527, skype: vidar.trellevik or email: vidar@vpb.no

All my best
    Vidar

Hi kelvin

French Alp can offer some snow location depending of your brief
    Feel free to send me an email nico@nicocorp.com and I will send you some ref.
    Cheers

Helene Foshaug
    Participant

Hi Kelvin,
    My name is Helene and I represent FilmCamp in Troms County in Norway. Check our webside:
    http://filmcamp.no
    We are located in arctic Norway, and will most often find snow in june. We are about 1800 km North of Bergen, we still go fishing on frozen lakes….
    Let us know details of the shots you need, and we will be happy to work out if this could be the place for it with you!

Kind regards,

Helene foshaug
    Post@filmcamp.no
    +4748143928

Paolo Sassi
    Participant

Hi Kelvin,

we had a scout out in Switzerland and another one in Italy today looking for different options of snow locations. There still a lot of snow in the Alps and we have different possitilities to offer. Drop me an email with some more informations and we can take it from there.

Kind regrads,
    Paolo@shootinthealps.com

Thomas Fuchs
    Participant

Hi Kelvin,
    Tirol/Austria offers 5 easily accesible glacier regions, providing snow throughout the year and we have the perfect partners to serve your production in the best possible way. Let us know the specific requirements and please give some more information about the production so we can connect you with the right Locations and partners.
    PLease connect directly at thomas.fuchs@cine.tirol
    Looking forward to hearing from you, Best, Thomas

Joachim Lyng
    Participant

Hi Kelvin
    Film in Norway offers complete production service all over Norway. We have previous experience from shooting snow in June for clients. Please have a look at our website for references; http://www.filminnorway.com and contact us at post@filminnorway.com for more info and a quote.
    best regards
    Film in Norway

Tommy Wike
    Participant

Hi Kelvin,

In Norway we have a couple of glaciers that have snow 365 days a year and the snow conditions are excellent this year since we had record breaking snowfall this winter. They are not glaciers with only ice. They both have huge areas with regular snow. I shot at both glaciers last year for a Ford commercial and have plenty of photos from both if you want me to send it to you. I also have direct contact to the people that can give you permit to shoot on these glaciers. Both glaciers are also close to hotels and within 3 hours drive of airports.

Both these glaciers have access with regular cars all the way to the foot of the glaciers. There you are at the base of the glaciers. Both glaciers also have ski lifts that will run in June so its very easy to get higher up on the glaciers with crew and equipment. You can also transport crew and equipment up on the glacier by snow mobiles or by big snow belt vehicles.

Please feel free to call me on +47 97174718 for more info or send me your email so I can email you some pics. I will also be happy to send you references from former international clients I have shot with.

All the best,

Tommy Wike
    Producer/Location Manager

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Snow June in Europe’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]