Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum Wallpapered secret door in Georgian House

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Ian Garner

Wallpapered secret door in Georgian House, preferably with Country style wallpaper, for a fashion photoshoot for a high street clothing brand, catalogue.

Required 2 days anywhere in the UK 29th & 30th July

kay@film-locations.co.uk

Shoot Paris

Dear Kay Wood,

I can recommend BGCC (Brirish-Georgian chamber of Commerce) based in London.
    Email: contact@bgcc.org.uk

Contact person: Mako Abashidze

Best regards, info@geofilmproduction.com

Hazeley House, Hartley Wintney

I can confirm we have exactly what you are looking for….ie Georgian house, wallpapered secret door and are available for the dates required. You have my photos on file but I have had to enter a new registration form because I no longer have details of the previous entry.

Ian Garner

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your email; could you please send some information and, if possible, a couple of reference images to Emma? She will refer this to the company looking for the property: emma@film-locations.co.uk

Many thanks

There are wallpapered rooms in Aldourie Castle on the banks of Loch Ness……depends what is meant by country
    style? They have a door from the drawing room to a library covered in rich burgundy patterned wallpaper and then two or three bedrooms with secret doors to bathrooms in a different period wallpaper styles…we can send photos.

trish@scotfilm 01463 702954

Hi,

We have a bookcase secret door in a large Edwardian property.

Best wishes,

Berenice

Dear Kay,

further to my response re Hazeley House yesterday I attach some images for your info. Yellow Wallpaper with painted panel below in clasic Georgian colours

Ian Garner

Helen
    Please can you send images to
    kay@film-locations.co.uk
    They are not showing here…
    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wallpapered secret door in Georgian House’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]