Atlanta Film Studios opens for business on location in Georgia
Atlanta Film Studios in Paulding County, Georgia, is now open for business. Following a six-month construction period the facility now offers two 20,000 sq ft sound stages and 30,000 ft of mill space.
Jeremy Hariton is co-owner of RoadTown Enterprises, which manages and operates the studio, and spoke to 11Alive.com: “This is a flexible space, so really there are no limitations to what you can do. Facility-wise, we have everything you need to shoot a major feature film.”
The studios recently formed a grip and lighting supply deal with Paskal Lighting of Los Angeles. Georgia has seen its filmmaking profile rise over the past year partly as a result of both the Paulding County studios and the massive success of zombie TV show The Walking Dead, which films partly in Atlanta.
Global Filming Incentive - United States of America (see more…)
- North Miami Film Incentive
- Miami-Dade County Production Incentive Programme
- Kansas City Rebate Incentive
- Virginia Motion Picture Tax Credit
- Wyoming: Film Industry Financial Incentive (FIFI) Program
- West Virginia Film Industry Investment Act
- Washington DC: Rebates
- The Washington Motion Picture Competitiveness Programme
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments