MAKERS & SHAKERS AWARDS 2020 JURY ANNOUNCED
The Location Guide is delighted to announce the first panel of judges for the makers & shakers Awards 2020, supported by EQUALS. Selecting the right mix of judges is absolutely vital so we have invited leading professionals, with the range of knowledge, expertise and skills to evaluate excellence in the industry, to join us:
- Jasmin Morrison, MD, Soul Cognition
- Wei Li, V-President, Golden Dreams Media and Communications
- Truls Kontny, CEO, EUFCN
- Lori Balton, Location Scout, LMGI
- Dawn McCarthy-Simpson, MBE. MD of Business Development & Global Strategy, PACT
- Gina Jackson, Development Director, Sold Out
- Kai Stoker, EP, ACNE
- Michelle James, Co-Director, Share My Tele Job
- Sally French, Producer/Production Manager
- Rolf Viehrig, President, BVL
- Thomas Santucci, President, ADP
- Emily Stillman, Sr V-President, Warner Bros
- Juliane Schulze, Managing Partner / Board Member Peaceful Fish / EWA Network
- Adrian Guerra, Producer, Orca Studios & Nostromo Pictures
- Ty Warren, VP Physical Production, Netflix
- Sindy Campbell, Head of Film, Film Birmingham
- Ilann Girard, CEO, OLFFI
- Jasmine Millet, Manager, Screen Auckland
- Roopak Saluja, Founder CEO, BANG BANG - India's International Production Company
- Michael French, Head of Games, Games London
- Christian Holden, Financial Controller, Freelancer
The judges want to see innovative and impactful entries by production professionals, freelancers, film commissions, government film liaison offices, studios, production services, facilities and support businesses.
The awards will provide a platform to spotlight the exceptional work from those who have made a significant impact on the industry through their creativity, innovation and ground-breaking initiatives in the past year.
Judge Lori Balton, Location Scout, LMGI said: "It's an honour to be on the judging panel for the inaugural makers & shakers Awards. There are so many creative problem-solvers in our midst it's great to have a platform from which to sing their praises. There is an awful lot of making and shaking going on in these strange coronavirus times – here's to better days, stronger constitutions and acknowledging our small army of trailblazing makers and shakers!
Juliane Schulze, Managing Partner / Board Member, Peaceful Fish / EWA Network said: "I have always admired the many professionals in the film industry who work hard and tirelessly to improve production conditions and opportunities in their countries. From location scouts, to film commissions and fund managers, they find innovative ways to support the identity of the European film industry and make it more sustainable with all their creativity. Honouring their achievements is long overdue so it's fantastic that the makers & shakers Awards are providing a platform to acknowledge the outstanding and creative solutions of these professionals. It is a great honour for me to be part of the jury at the inaugural awards this year.
Clara Lé: email@example.com
Not Logged in
You must be logged in to post a comment
There are no comments