|Benefit as a % of spend||25.00|
|Financial cap per production||5000000|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| No|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 60.00%
- - Minimum spend 100000 (in local currency)
- - TV Broadcast or theatrical distribution contract required
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - On submission of audited accounts
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Rece tour assistance, location finding service
- - All production personnel who stay in a hotel or other lodging under a lease agreement for 30 days or longer are exempt from state lodging tax.
USD6 million is allocated to the program until expended, which included ATL non-resident costs and post production expenditures.
Production must pre-certify with the state and complete the state Reimbursement Expenditure Report.