|Benefit as a % of spend||15.00|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| No|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum spend 500000 (in local currency)
- - Use Local cast & Crew
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - On submission of audited accounts
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Transferable Tax Credit:
- 15% of the cumulative qualified production costs
- 12% on wages, salaries, and fringe benefits to non-resident ATL personnel
- 8% on wages, salaries and fringes for non-resident BTL personnel through December 31, 2016 (reduced to 0% after January 1, 2017)
Additional 5% of the cumulative qualified production costs if BTL residents > 50% of total BTL.
Another additional 5% of the cumulative qualified production costs if > 50% of the filming days occurred in a NV county in which in each of the two years immediately preceding the date of application, qualified productions incurred < $10 million of direct expenditures.
$10 million cap.