|Benefit as a % of spend||6.20|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||Yes|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| Yes|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| Yes|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum spend 1000000 (in local currency)
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - On submission of audited accounts
- - State approx. number of months after completion of audited accounts
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Rece tour assistance, location finding service
- - The 6.2% rebate is based solely on actual wages. In order to claim the 6.2% rebate, the production company must (1) submit an application to OFVO within 10 business days of the start of pre-production in Oregon and, (2) withhold and pay, to the Oregon Department of Revenue, a minimum aggregate amount of 6.2% of the qualifying compensation.
Can be combined with Oregon Production Investment Fund for an effective Labour Rebate of 16.2%.
No Sales Tax.
231 fee-free state parks covering 96,000 acres of fantastic Oregon scenery, including 362 miles of Pacific shoreline, for film productions.
Lodging taxes waived for rooms held longer than 30 days.