|Benefit as a % of spend||0.00|
|Financial cap per production||152000|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||Yes|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| Yes|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| Yes|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum shooting days: 21
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 50.00%
- - Use Local cast & Crew
- - Cultural Test
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - On submission of audited accounts
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Rece tour assistance, location finding service
- - The amount of aid:
- for writing screenplays and for development it is limited to €5,000.
- for research it is limited to €15,000.
- for production it is limited to €152,000 for feature films, €50,000 for feature-length
documentaries, and €75,000 for television films.
- It ranges from €15,000 to €25,000 for short documentaries and to €25,000 for short movies.