|Benefit as a % of spend||0.00|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| No|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Rece tour assistance, location finding service
- - - support you with getting a permission and making a filming friendly environment.
- provide services related to controlling traffic, handling complaints from locals and
getting a permission for special effects (e.g. explosions and gun firing scenes)
- support the subsidy for cleaning up the location site after filming.
- provide services related to obtaining temporary parking access and safe film
- organize screening facilities and confirming daily-rushes at Cinematheque in Busan.
- provide information on discounted accommodation.