|Benefit as a % of spend||30.00|
|Financial cap per production||0|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||Yes|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| Yes|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| Yes|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 0.00%
- - Cultural Test
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
- - On submission of audited accounts
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Animated feature films and series are also eligible.
10% of the annual budget is intended to support animated productions.
Funds are distributed on a first come first served basis.
Feature films, animations, documentaries and series made in Poland can benefit.
Applicants must pass a qualification test with 51%.
Minimum spending thresholds vary depending on genre:
- feature films PLN2.5 million for 2019, PLN3 million for 2020, PLN4 million for 2021.
- feature animation PLN1 million.
- documentaries PLN300,000.
- Series PLN1 million per episode, or PLN1 million per season for documentary.
Cap per project - PLN15 million.
20 million PLN per applicant per year.
Applications can be made between 6 months and 2 months prior to the start of the part of production to which the application relates.