|Benefit as a % of spend||0.00|
|Financial cap per production||10|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||No|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| Yes|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| No|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 0.00%
- - Minimum spend 5 (in local currency)
- - TV Broadcast or theatrical distribution contract required
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - Rece tour assistance, location finding service
- - • Successful applicants can receive a fund up to ten (10) Million PHP (approx. 198 000$).
Applicant projects are evaluated on the following:
•Degree to which the work promotes the Philippine culture & territory and
contributes to the Philippine film industry.
• Degree to which the Filipino producer participates in the creative production of
• The global quality of the project.
• The financial strength and stability of the project.
• The international distribution potential through festival, theatrical release and
platform in order to reach international audiences.