|Benefit as a % of spend||0.00|
|Financial cap per production||-|
|Do I have to register/set up a company?||No|
|Does foreign cast/crew paid in their home country/region qualify as expenditure?|| No|
|Do foreign cast/crew have to pay tax in the host country/state/region?|| No|
|Does travel to/from country/region qualify as expenditure?|| Yes|
|Can a production qualify for other national incentives such as cultural programmes if it qualifies for this incentive?|| No|
|Criteria to access the benefit|
- - Minimum percentage of the film that must be shot in the region: 50.00%
- - Minimum spend 300000 (in local currency)
|When will the benefit/incentive be received?|
|Additional incentives or advantages|
- - •The Feature Film & TV grant can be awarded if the project's in-state spend exceeds USD300,000 and shoots at least 50% of principal photography in-state.
• The Resident Filmmaker - Full-length funds up to USD50,000 for a full-length project who is a Montana resident filmmakers that has a validated credit as a Producer, Director, or primary Director of Photography and shoots at least 50% of principal photography in-state.
• Short-Form content grant funds up to USD50,000 to filmmakers who create short form content. examples include short narrative, documentary, animation, webisodes, and Montana-centric stories which are produced/created and or filmed at least 50% in state.
• Only one project can be awarded in one of the three categories per grant cycle.