Trinidad and Tobago Film Company (FilmTT)
The Trinidad and Tobago Film Company Limited (FilmTT) is responsible for driving the development of the film and audiovisual sector in Trinidad and Tobago, and is also the country’s film commission.
FilmTT works on all aspects of film sector development, promotes Trinidad and Tobago as a production location, and provides film commission services to local and incoming productions.
These services include:
• Managing production incentives, primarily the Production Expenditure Rebate Programme, which offers international producers up to 35% cash back on qualifying services, and 20% cash back for hiring local labour. Minimum spend is US$100,000 and the maximum is US$8M, per project.
• Hosting an online Production Directory, where you can find cast, crew and services in Trinidad and Tobago.
• Hosting a searchable Locations Database.
• Arranging entry of equipment, cast and crew into the country for all productions.
• Arranging work permits for visiting cast and crew.
• Connecting international producers to local production companies and fixers to manage production logistics.
• Providing production support services for local producers.