Netherlands Film Commission
The Netherlands Film Commission is a division of the Netherlands Film Fund. The Film Commission is the official liaison between the local Dutch creative media industries and foreign producers and production companies intending to shoot or (post) produce in the Netherlands. The Netherlands Film Fund operates a Film Production Incentive that offers a cash rebate up to a 35% on Dutch production spend for films and series as well as extensive selective funding schemes.
- PGGB and British Film Commisison announce 15 participants of Inaugural Diversity and Inclusion Mentor Scheme
- AFCI Elects most Globally Diverse Board to Date
- The Singapore Grip filmed entirely on location in South East Asia
- AFCI announce New Officers for 2020 Board of Directors
- What's on: post-production at FOCUS