The Royal Film Commission Jordan
The Royal Film Commission Jordan was established with a mandate to contribute to the development of an internationally competitive Jordanian audio-visual industry through the advancement of human, technical and financial capacities.
\\\"Shooting in Jordan was an extraordinary experience. Everywhere we went, the Jordanian people welcomed our multi-national crew and helped us time and again. Thanks once more, to the Royal Film Commission and the Royal family. Your tireless support was instrumental to our success on Hurt Locker.\\\"
Tony Mark - Executive Producer
|Address||5 Omar Bin Khataab Street; PO Box 811991
|Languages||English, Arabic, French|
|Contact||Moeen Al-Kiswani - media officer - Mobile: +962 (797) 557-440
- Smash hit Dune shot across four international locations
- Advertorial: Jordan and Belgium Sign an Audiovisual Co-Production Agreement
- Advertorial: Welcome to Jordan! What You Need to Know About Filming in The Hashemite Kingdom
- TLG talks to Mike Fantasia, President of the Location Managers Guild International
- La La Land and Hidden Figures come out on top at the 4th annual LMGI Awards