New Mexico State Film Office
The New Mexico State Film Ofﬁce serves the ﬁlm and television industry locally, nationally and internationally.
Our purpose is to market the state to this industry, service the productions and promote jobs for New Mexicans.
We offer many resources to producers, ﬁlm crew and local ﬁlmmakers. We work diligently to assist productions with ﬁnding potential ﬁlming locations.
The State Film Ofﬁce consults with productions regarding the ﬁnancial aspects of their projects, guiding them through the incentives such as the 25% Refundable Film Production Tax Credit and the Film Investment Loan Program.
We connect productions with the crew, vendor services and ﬁlm liaisons throughout the state.
In addition to promoting and providing production services, the ﬁlm ofﬁce is initiating emerging media opportunities for the state and working to expand industry infrastructure.
The support of New Mexican ﬁlmmakers is a priority for this division as is expanding the Statewide Film Liaison Network, promoting Educational Outreach and leading the state in the NM Film Tourism Initiative.
- NBCUniversal announce major production venture in Albuqurque, New Mexico
- Jumanji sequel wraps filming in New Mexico’s Navajo Nation
- Netflix expands New York base
- TLG talks to Mike Fantasia, President of the Location Managers Guild International
- AMC’s new supernatural series NOS4A2 is now filming in Rhode Island