Paradise Coast Film Commission
The Paradise Coast is just 90 minutes from Miami, the shores of the Gulf of Mexico on its West and the magnificent Everglades as its eastern border. It includes Naples, Marco Island, Everglades City, and the grand Ten Thousand Islands. A mix of sophistication and rustic it has over fifty miles of shoreline with breathtaking sunsets; working ranches, farms and citrus groves; old Florida architecture and five-star resorts, charming shopping districts with restaurants that showcase award-winning culinary artistry.
It's a place where the sun shines over 350 days each year... where the logistics can be effortless, where the suggested dress code on the set is flip-flops and shorts… where the lifestyle and locations are second to none.
The Paradise Coast County Film Commission is a professional full-service not-for-profit film commission centrally located in downtown Naples. A phone call or email to its office will deliver assistance with locations, accommodations, crew, transportation, permitting and business service referrals.
- On location in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand, with Anton Steel, the CEO of the Bay of Plenty Region Film Office
- Wonder Woman takes the DC Universe to London and rural Italy
- On location in Los Angeles with FilmL.A., Inc. President Paul Audley
- The Location Guide to host Film Florida London Drinks Reception
- Filming on location with Llucià Homs of the Barcelona-Catalunya Film Commission