Tokyo Film Commission
Tokyo Film Commission was established in April 2001 as part of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. It provides services to ensure a safe and trouble-free filming experience in Tokyo with the cooperation of local governments, private companies, local communities, the TV/film industry and its related industries. With a view to tourism promotion, industrial development and regional vitalization, doing whatever we can to support you in making an impactful film which conveys Tokyo as a fascinating place to viewers at home and abroad is our mission.
|Address||Nisshin Building 2F 346-6 Yamabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Perry Mason amongst winners at 7th Annual LMGI Awards
- Nominees for the 7th Annual Location Managers Guild International (LMGI) Awards announced
- Line of Duty series six begins filming in Belfast
- Japan’s Studio Ghibli announces two animations are in the works in 2020
- Crazy Rich Asians filmed in luxurious locations across Singapore and Malaysia