Hellenic Film Commission
The Hellenic Film Commission, a directorate of the Greek Film Centre, is responsible for attracting and facilitating foreign productions in Greece. At the Hellenic Film Commission, we act as a liaison between the Greek Industry Guide and foreign producers interested in filming in Greece, we provide guidance on filming permits and we promote the 40% cash rebate as well as crews and locations. From ancient temples to medieval fortresses, from breathtaking beaches to snow-capped mountains, forests, gorges, even volcanoes (!), Greece provides a vast range of landscapes that can host a wide range of audiovisual productions.
The 40% cash rebate supports feature films, documentaries, TV series, animation, shorts and digital games that choose Greece as location in either principal photography and/or post-production stage.
|Type||F C T D I P|
|Address||Greek Film Centre, 9 Chatzopoulou Street
|Telephone||+30 (210) 367-8500 / +30 (210) 367-8530|
|Contact||Stavroula Geronimaki - Operations Manager
Venia Vergou - Director
- TLG speaks to Newly Elected EUFCN Co-Presidents Pavlina Zipkova and Mikael Svensson
- Perrier shoots spaghetti western spot over four days in central Athens
- The Trip to Greece starring Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan wraps filming
- The Little Drummer Girl filmed in London, Greece and The Czech Republic
- BBC's The Little Drummer Girl shot the ancient Acropolis at night for the first time