Castle Howard is a stately home in North Yorkshire, England, 15 miles north of York. It is a private residence, and has been the home of the Carlisle branch of the Howard family for more than 300 years. Although building work began in 1699, the construction of Castle Howard took over 100 years to complete, spanning the lifetimes of three Earls. Castle Howard has been used as a location for many features with its interiors and gardens being cast in a number of roles. From taking centre stage in features such as Brideshead Revisited to making less obvious appearances in dramas such as Death Comes to Pemberley; the versatility of Castle Howard makes it the perfect place to film.
- Final series of The Spanish Princess wraps filming in Bristol
- Nominations revealed for the 4th annual LMGI Awards
- BBC period drama The Moonstone now filming in Yorkshire
- Norwegian-Czech movie The Christmas King films at Barrandov Studios in Prague
- Jane Austen pastiche Death Comes to Pemberley films on location in York