Portugal Film Commission
Portugal offers a wide range of the most exquisite film locations, from natural landscapes to historic and contemporary architecture, with almost 300 days of sunshine per year that allow for year-round production.
Highly technical and artistically skilled crews with experience in film and TV productions as well as in high-end commercials, and studio and postproduction facilities are available throughout the country at very competitive rates.
The Portugal Film Commission offers a cash rebate of 30% for cinema, TV and VOD, with upfront payments in instalments and a decision within 20 working days. Portugal also has co-production treaties with more than 60 countries and a scouting programme with tailor-made scouting visits, as well as other financing programmes.
Contact us and find out even more reasons why you can’t skip filming in Portugal.
|Type||F C T D I P|
|Address||Praça Bernardino Machado, 2
|Telephone||+351 (213) 230-802|
|Languages||Portuguese, English, French, Spanish|
|Contact||Ana Cabeças - Project Officer
Manuel Claro - Film Commissioner
Filipa Magalhaes - Project Officer
Sandra Neves - Executive Director
Margarida Silva - Project Officer
Director: Ira Sachs
Director: Tiago Guedes
Director: Gonçalo Waddington
Producer: Luís Urbano, Sandro Aguilar, Jonas Katzenstein, Maximilian Leo
Director: João Nicolau
Producer: Sandro Aguilar
- Advertorial: Why Should You Film in Portugal?
- Page International put together specialised safety team for first shoot in Portugal
- Sixth annual LMGI Awards winners include Roma, Chernobyl and Mission Impossible – Fallout
- TLG interviews Daniele Basilio, Head of Audiovisual Projects and Production Office at the Apulia Film Commission
- Location Manager Martin Zillger on The Man in the High Castle and scouting the Austrian mountains