City of West Hollywood Film Office
The City of West Hollywood is located in the heart of the Thirty Mile Zone — the radius used to determine local versus out-of-town production in Los Angeles. As a film-friendly jurisdiction, the City is home to iconic locations that are synonymous with the look and feel of West Hollywood, such as the Sunset Strip and Pacific Design Center. West Hollywood also can double as Anywhere, USA with its many unique residential and commercial areas — all within 1.9 square miles. The City of West Hollywood Film Office is your go-to resource for location filming in our jurisdiction. We’re here to support your production from scout to strike while we help you to discover new filming locations and balance production opportunities with the needs of the surrounding community.
- Nominations Announced for the 8th Annual Location Managers Guild International Awards
- Filming in the pursuit of gross national happiness in Bhutan with Tenzin Gyeltshen of the Bhutan National Film Commission
- On location in the Cook Islands with local Line Producer Stan Wolfgramm of Drum Productions.
- On location in Uganda with Lilly Ajarova – Chief Executive Officer of the Uganda Tourism Board
- Behind the scenes of Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with Location Manager Rick Schuler