City of Madrid Film Office
City of Madrid Film Office is a public service of the Madrid City Council that works to promote the city as a filming destination, assist the production companies and professionals who choose Madrid to develop their projects, support the Madrid audiovisual sector and stimulate investment and local development.
Madrid offers what any production needs: a variety of locations with great narrative potential, experienced professionals and top facilities and production services. All with a 30% tax rebate.
Contact us to learn more about incentives, locations, crews, facilities and regulations. We give assistance in the search for filming locations, guidance and support in filming permits, mediation with the different municipal bodies and other public administrations, information on companies and professionals of the local audiovisual sector and advice on production and post-production logistics.
|Type||F C M T D I P|
|Address||Plaza Mayor, 27 (Casa de la Panadería)
|Telephone||+34 913 184 567|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French|
|Contact||Víctor Aertsen - Communications
- straight 8 shootout: the isolation edition announces live global premier
- Netflix expands New York base
- In the shadow of Picasso - the renaissance of Málaga
- Ridley Scott films biblical epic Exodus Gods and Kings in the UK and Spain
- Filming Spain: The Location Guide visits the historic city of Valladolid near Madrid