Madrid Film Office
Madrid Film Office is a public service of the Madrid City Council that works to promote the city as a filming destination, assist the production companies and professionals who choose Madrid to develop their projects, support the Madrid audiovisual sector and stimulate investment and local development.
Madrid offers what any production needs: a variety of locations with great narrative potential, experienced professionals and top facilities and production services. All with a 30% tax rebate.
Contact us to learn more about incentives, locations, crews, facilities and regulations. We give assistance in the search for filming locations, guidance and support in filming permits, mediation with the different municipal bodies and other public administrations, information on companies and professionals of the local audiovisual sector and advice on production and post-production logistics.
- Advertorial: Microsalón AEC 2022 brings together leading cinematographers and companies in Madrid
- Advertorial: Madrid boosts its animation sector
- Advertorial: Madrid Film Office Sponsors Iberseries & Platino Industria 2022
- Advertorial: Madrid Boosts Production and Development Programmes for the Audiovisual Sector
- Advertorial: Tantor Is About Trust