Film in Finland
Film in Finland combines Finnish filming commissions, audiovisual industry associations and governmental organisations under one brand, acting as an umbrella brand for services, funding and business opportunities. It provides a customer service point for foreign productions whilst coordinating nationwide enquiry management.
The Film in Finland brand is managed by Business Finland. Business Finland is the Finnish government organisation for innovation funding and trade, travel and investment promotion.
The Finnish audiovisual production incentive is also operated by Business Finland. The incentive is a 25 % cash rebate for film production costs accrued in Finland.
Please visit www.filminfinland.com for more information.
|Classification||Trade Organisations / Associations|
|Contact||Lotta Hanski - Head of Marketing
- Emmy-nominated Moominvalley set to return for season four
- An interview with Solveig S. Ræstad, the new President of the Nordic Film Commissions
- Smash hit Dune shot across four international locations
- Swedish government schedules new production incentives for 2022
- Advertorial: The landscape of Russian production services: producing high quality content on all stages