Western Greece Film Office
The Film Office of the Region of Western Greece is located in Patras, Achaia, and is a local office for the management of filming and photography requests concerning our Region, as well as connecting professionals and organizations of an audiovisual production with local authorities or bodies (regions, municipalities, chambers of commerce, agencies, etc.).
The Western Greece Film Office provides to businesses and professionals the following services:
• Reception of shooting licensing requests / Coordination of co-competent bodies
• Information on current legislation on issues related to a production
• Implementation and updating of electronic databases: photos and / or videos of locations (Location Guide) and professionals and local experts (Production Guide) for all shooting locations
• Information and support for practical issues related to production (accommodation, food, transport, equipment, etc.)
• Supporting investments in the audiovisual sector, while promoting the areas with their individual cultural, artistic, tourist, local and industrial characteristics. Already, the Region of Western Greece has supported the production of a short film entitled "SILENT SUNDAY IS COMING EARLY" and a documentary by the title "GREEN STORIES".
The Film Office will be further developed with the signing of a program agreement between the Region of Western Greece, the Ministry of Digital Government, the Ministry of Culture and the National Centre of Audiovisual Media and Communication (EKOME SA).
|Type||F C M T D I P|
|Address||New National Road Patras-Athens 32 & Amerikis
|Telephone||+30 2613 613520-1 / +30 2613 613642 / +30 2613 613600|
|Contact||Ioanna Chamakioti - Region of Western Greece Film Office
Fokion Zaimis - Vice-governor