Film Bay of Plenty
Film Bay of Plenty is a sector-based economic development agency that is focused on connection, collaboration and capability. Our job is to stimulate economic growth by attracting, facilitating and marketing our region to Productions; developing the screen sector for regional business and maximising opportunities for industry professionals.
We invite all filmmakers, story-tellers, and content generators to New Zealand and the Bay of Plenty region. Our locations are diverse, from geothermal to beach to snow, and the accessibility is unparalleled. We have two regional airports and are just a 2 hour drive from an International airport.
We have the people, we have the locations, so what are you waiting for? The opportunities here are endless.
|Classification||Government Film Liaison Office|
|Type||F C T D I|
|Address||29 Grey Street,
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
|Telephone||+64 (0) 21326502|
|Contact||Jade Kent - Film Office Executive
- Winners revealed for makers & shakers Awards 2021
- Scouting in Sri lanka: lush tropics, colonial architecture and buzzing Asian metropolises
- On location in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand, with Anton Steel, the CEO of the Bay of Plenty Region Film Office
- London and Surrey locations bring new Howards End adaptation to life
- BBC comedy Quacks shoots Victorian humour on location in Kent