British Film Commission
The British Film Commission (BFC) is the UK Government’s national organisation responsible for international film and television production in the UK. Funded by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, the Department for International Trade and the BFI, the BFC leads on:
- Maximising and supporting the production of major international feature film and high-end television in the UK
- Strengthening and promoting the UK’s film and television infrastructure
- Liaising between the Government and the film and television industry on policy issues that impact on production
The BFC has industry sponsors who form the membership of the agency’s innovative public/private partnership: Angels Costumes, The Walt Disney Studios, Harbottle & Lewis, HBO, Movie Makers, Netflix, Pinewood Studios, Saffery Champness, Warner Bros, 3 Mills Studios, BBC Studios, DNEG, Elstree Studios, Framestore, MPC, The Bottle Yard Studios and Working Title. The BFC is the national division of Film London.
The BFC is supporting your production from development to delivery. With expert teams in the UK and US, we are available to respond to queries 24 hours a day.
- British Film Commission develops Production Guild of Great Britain partnership with GBP100,000 training investment
- FOCUS wraps up seventh edition
- Winners revealed for makers & shakers Awards 2021
- UK screen tax reliefs spark record-breaking investment returns
- World’s largest VP stage integral to Stage Fifty’s new UK studios