Cambodia Film Commission
Created in 2009 under the Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts of Cambodia, the Cambodia Film Commission aims to promote Cambodia\'s film industry and strengthen the production sector. CFC is the gate for foreign filmmakers preparing to shoot their film in Cambodia, but it also offers a continuous professional training program on film making skills. The CFC is a non-profit organization dedicated to the film professionals. By acting as consultant and intermediary and by providing professional assistance, the CFC helps to make things easier for crews that choose Cambodia for one of their location. The CFC makes filming in Cambodia a straight-forward process as possible. As a first institution to contact for filming in Cambodia, the CFC offers comprehensive free services to all kind of productions (feature films, commercials, TV programs, documentaries...). Our services ensure confidentiality, transparency, and crystal clear information in a country where everything is possible.
- Cambodia's film industry and locations in a nutshell
- Cambodia: Exploring the growth of an international filming location
- Cambodia and France sign filming co-production agreement
- French Survivor TV show Koh-Lanta films on location on separate Cambodian island
- From Transformers to Louis Vuitton: Filming on location in Cambodia