Carbon Aware Productions
CARBON AWARE PRODUCTIONS (CAP) enables companies to measure their production's carbon emissions, reduce them where possible and acknowledge those that are unavoidable by planting trees. CAP believes that carbon emissions made in the UK should be dealt with in the UK, so our planting projects include a spectacular re-wilding programme in Scotland and a brilliantly inclusive community focused project in Bedford. CAP keeps funders connected to their trees with logos, photos & clips from the field to enjoy & shout about on all networks. We offer a fast, simple and cost effective way of making your productions carbon aware.
- Locations in lockdown and scouting for a way through
- BFI Report reveals barriers to sustainable production
- Towards a green film future: Sustainability and the global production industry
- Why is the UK's production industry going from strength to strength in the face of economic uncertainty? TLG spoke to industry experts to find out
- All future BBC television programmes will adhere to Albert sustainability regulations