Central Hall Westminster
It is very likely that you have seen Central Hall Westminster on your screen throughout the years. Thanks to its exceptional beauty, expansive 2,400 person capacity, and unrivalled technical capabilities, our flagship Great Hall has been the setting for several large media productions, including Channel 4’s Stand Up For Cancer, The Late, Late Show, and BBC One\\\'s New Year’s Eve concert. We also have extensive balcony and roof space that overlooks Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square, media companies hire this space for significant events such as the Royal Wedding of William and Kate in 2011.
Our years of experience in hosting media and entertainment events has allowed us to develop strong links with both industries.
Furthermore, the Great Hall’s permanent installations include a state-of-the-art EM Acoustics PA System, an original 4731-pipe Arthur Hill and Son organ, and an adaptable stage. The platform room behind the stage also makes an ideal dressing room for performers or production staff. We have additionally fitted a new light rigging system and a custom-built data network to allow us to support special media productions and public broadcasts.
For more information on how we can help with your next production, please contact our team who will be happy to help.
|Type||F C T D I P|
|Address||Central Hall Westminster, Storeys Gate
|Telephone||+44 (20) 7222-8010|
|Contact||Anne Voelkert - Sales - Mobile: +44 (20) 7222-8010
- Production Guild's Team of the Year award winners discuss working on the unique Lost in London
- Madam Films takes a tour of London culture for new Hoehn Motors commercial
- London and Surrey locations bring new Howards End adaptation to life
- MADAM services Chilean commercial shoot in London's Dukes Island Studios
- MADAM hits up Central London for Pepsi commercial shoot