Film Florida is a statewide not-for-profit entertainment production trade association run by volunteer members of the industry.
The organisation provides a leadership role in Florida's film, television, production & digital media/tech industry by representing a coalition of interests, including private industry, local film commissions, industry associations, educational institutions, students, and labour organisations.
Its purpose is to offer to businesses and individuals the benefits of a statewide trade association to promote the creation of jobs in the film and entertainment production industries and to promote economic development and tourism.
- Croatian port cities hosted stunt sequences for The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard
- Florida’s St Pete/Clearwater Film Commission and Visit Florida behind Amazon Prime's "Life's Rewards"
- Universal Studios Florida's Production Stages and Locations Offers Expanded Access
- Hunters and The Right Stuff relocate production to California
- Bristol filmed game show The Crystal Maze makes US debut