Island Film Group
Island Film Group is Hawaii’s largest production company. Since its formation in 2007, IFG has successfully financed and produced numerous feature film, television, documentary, music video and commercial projects in Hawaii. IFG provides a full range of production services, including remote production, production facilities (3000 sf of production office space and 2500 sf stage/mill space), post-production, drone/camera car services and Hawaii tax credit administration. islandfilmgroup.com IFG has partnered with Hawaii Media, Inc., which provides industry leading production equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, grip trucks, cranes, dollies and expendables. hawaiimedia.com Together, IFG and HMI provide complete “one-stop-shop” production services from their joint location in central Honolulu for projects filmed in Hawaii. In addition to providing production services, IFG is actively developing original film and television projects based in and about Hawaii.
- Production excellence in complicated times: an interview with Pavla Burgetova Callegari
- Cairns site unveiled for Queensland’s new studio complex
- Smash hit Dune shot across four international locations
- Disney+ to film Nautilus on Australia’s Gold Coast
- On location in Mongolia with Orgil Makhaan, the founder and president of the Mongolian National Film Commission