Picture Farm is a global production company. Working around the world with an international roster of collaborators, PF executes and fabricates to every deliverable for brand storytelling. With production offices in multiple cities and video post-production services that can meet any demand, we help agencies, brands, creative directors and artists produce beautiful video, photographic and installation assets for broadcast, print, web, social and events.
With production logistics, line producing, executive producing, location, casting, creative consultation, creative offline editorial, motion graphic design, finishing management and final delivery, PF is a media company that facilitates intelligent and innovative advertising and content creation.
- Behind the scenes of Sam Mendes' Immersive World War I drama 1917 with Supervising Location Manager Emma Pill
- ITV factual drama White House Farm avoided filming in real life Essex location
- What's on: post-production at FOCUS
- TLG talks to Antoine Dubois, ADR (French Location Scouts Association) member and ADR / FOCUS 2019 group coordinator
- Location scouting in Tunisia: Dunes, dar's and deserted villages