California Film Commission
The California Film Commission supports film, TV, commercial and new media productions of all sizes and budgets. In addition to administering the state’s Tax Credit Program, we provide a range of services and resources including an extensive digital location library, free online permitting, low-cost use of state-owned properties and troubleshooting/production assistance.
Experience 315 sunny days per year and 840 miles of coastline, plus the greatest film crews and facilities in the world.
|Address||7080 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite 900
|Country||United States of America|
|Telephone||(1 323) 860 2960|
|Fax||(1 323) 860 2972|
|Contact||Joseph Cruz - Office Admin
Eve Honthaner - Deputy Director - Mobile: 323-791-5300
- TLG Talks to Colleen Bell, Director of the California Film Commission
- Ohio Motion Picture Tax Credit may be under threat
- Penny Dreadful relocates to California
- TLG talks to Mike Fantasia, President of the Location Managers Guild International
- COLA awards recognise location work on Captain Marvel, Netflix’s Bird Box and HBO’s Sharp Objects