Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

TLG Home Forums Pre-Production Forum 360 degres point of view to shoot the blue sky

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Hiroko Togo

Hi there,
    this is a urgent search for a shooting week of june 9th.
    We are looking for a spot to have the very best point of view on the sky. like a 360 degres angle, roof terrace and any suggestions.
    The important point is the weather because we need to be insure of a deep blue sky (good weather) at this period of the year.
    Second point, our client request for a location that can be reach without any switch plane and we are coming from Paris…
    Any local producer can feel free to contact me for proposition or for any further informations.
    Thank you !

Hi,

We are a studio based in Bulgaria and we can help you out. Please send me some more information by e-mail. you can contact me on joost.scholte@nuboyana.com

Hello,
    I’m location manager for the company M&M Films Services in the south of France.
    Can you send me more informations on my email.
    Perhaps I can help you.
    Nadège Marti
    nadegemarti@hotmail.com
    +33 609209127

Rok Ban

hi lila, Berlin offers also a few spots for a 360. please feel free to send me more information to tom@shotzfilm.de. cheers

Hi, Lila, I am Luis Lago a Cuban producer, there is a very good weather in Cuba right in this season, my email prodluislago@yahoo.com, best, Luis

Eddie Dias

Dear Lila, i’m Elena, producer of ukrainian production MarmeladeFilm. Kiev may become a good solution for your shoot in terms of locations and weather for this period, moreover there is direct flight from Paris. please, send more details on elena@marmeladefilm.com, and i’ll provide you with location references and estimate. feel free to contact me +380674034189
    best

hello lila,

maybe you want to shoot the panoramic view from one of our mountains in austria? just give me a call or email me… A bientot, Markus http://www.picspusher.com / contact@picspusher.com / +4369981205768

Dear Lila! My name is Ivanka – I’m a new business director of production Pronto Film (Ukraine). We can propose you a deep blue sky in Carpathian Mountains and there is a great 360 overview. There is also a plenty of other locations in Ukraine with fresh and clear air. It depends on what you want to shoot. There is also a straight flight from Paris to Kiev available.
    Please feel free to contact me. If you send me details we will be able to provide you with CE and location proposal ASAP. We guarantee guarantee best management, best equipment and worry free shooting.
    Regards,
    Ivanka

Ooops I’ve forgotten to give my e-mail: ivanka@pronto.kiev.ua

Carlos Keil

Hi Lila

The Malaga area of southern Spain would fit your requirements. Direct flights from Paris and early June a good chance of clear blue skies. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Regards Charlie

Lila,hi, south of France will be perfect and very easy coming from Paris, by train also you will be in Marseille in 3 hours, we have several view points, or top roof and sky is very clear in this period. if intersest let me know more, Fred Benzaquen, Factory, +377 9777 1080, http://www.factory.mc, fb@factory.mc
    be good

Here in Italy we have fantastic top 360° view from two or three mountains reachable by lift.
    Call me for any infos and photo materials support.
    Michele Colombo
    Showwork
    +393356342113
    colombo@showwork.com

Sharon L

here in Israel sky is blue…… 4 hours from Paris to Tel Aviv

best
    meirav
    ooops films ltd
    meirav@ooops-agency.com

Rachel Lloyd

Dear Lila,
    We have get many terrace in South of cast region.
    İf you would like to detail of project. I would like to help you.. Best Regards..

Serdar Dikmen

serdar@golgefilm.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘360 degres point of view to shoot the blue sky’ is closed to new replies.
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]